Call for Paper
THE 6th INTERNATIONAL STATISTICAL CONFERENCE (ISM-VI) 2023 with the theme: “Empowering Statistical Science and Analytics Through Research and Innovation” aims to bring together academics from all over the world to share the latest research and developments in Statistical Sciences and Analytics.
All accepted papers of ISM-VI 2023 will be published in Conference Proceedings (Scopus-Indexed) by American Institute of Physics (AIP). Selected papers will also be considered for publication in the SCOPUS-INDEXED JOURNALS. Terms and conditions applied.
ISM-VI organisers cordially invite everyone to take part in this physical conference of Institute of Statistics Malaysia (ISM).
The conference concentrates on six major tracks, which include but not limited to:
- Big Data and Analytics
– Data Mining
– Data Science
– Data Visualization
– Data Analytics
– Predictive Analytics
- Statistical Modelling
– Robust Technique
– Bayesian Technique
– Functional Technique
– Circular or Directional Data
- Applied Statistics
– Environmental Statistics
– Econometrics, Financial and Business
– Medical Statistics
– Social Science and Education Research
– Engineering Application
– Informatics and Media
- Statistical Software and Computing
– Statistical Theory and Mathematical Statistics
– Pattern Recognition
– Statistical Signal Processing
- Time Series Analysis and Modelling
- Operational Research and Applied Mathematics
Presentations and paper submissions that address the ISM-VI’s scopes are welcome!